|Zucchini Jam|| |
Recipe type: Dips, Jams and Jellies
- 6 c. zucchini, raw
- 5 c. sugar
- ½ c. lemon juice
- 1 c. crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. dry Jello (strawberry works well)
- Peel, seed, and grate zucchini
- Boil ground zucchini until somewhat clear, about 15 minutes.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, and pineapple, including some of the juice from the can
- Boil hard 6 minutes
- Remove from heat
- Add Jello, stir until dissolved
- Put in jars and seal (can in hot water bath for 5 minutes; jam will appear runny for a while after the jars are sealed)
Makes about 4 pints.