|Soccer Mom Fast Broccoli Cheese Soup|| |
Recipe type: Soup, Salad and Side Dishes
Author: A soccer Mom!
For the family on the go.
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut up or 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen1 c. water
- ½ stick butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese soup
- 1½ c. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 c. milk or more, to desired consistency
- 6-8 slices of cooked bacon - chopped (optional)
- Cook broccoli, water, butter, salt and pepper until tender
- Add soup and cheese and milk
- Heat until cheese melts, but do not boil
- Add chopped bacon if desired