|Chilled Strawberry Soup|| |
Recipe type: Soups, Salads and Appetizers
Enjoy this soup on a lovely summer evening.
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. minced fresh mint tea
- 4 c. ice water
- ¾ c. dry white wine
- Chop strawberries in a food processor, and force them through a sieve
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, sugar, yogurt and mint
- Add ice water and white wine, sample for sweetness, add more sugar if needed
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.