- Jul 12 2021 - Oct 02 2021
Sunflower Experience 2021
July 12 – October 2 | Mon-Fri 9a-6p | Sat 9a-3p | Sun closed
Add a visit to the stunning Sunflower Fields at Flinchbaugh’s to your Bucket List this year. Sunflowers are one of life’s little pleasures. The bright, cheery flowers evoke feelings of warmth and nostalgia. Witnessing acres of sunflowers lined up like sunny soldiers is a truly awe-inspiring experience. Plus don’t leave without memories, photos and some sunflowers.
What to Expect:
- Admission to the fields: Free, but asking a $2/person donation for the Pediatric Cancer Foundation
- Stems for cutting: 4 stems for $8 or $3/stem
- At arrival, PARK in the grass lot marked “Overflow Event Parking.”
- Register in the Market (Mon-Sat)
- We provide cutters.
Other Activities Available:
- Cut Your Own Zinnias – $1/stem or 12 for $10
- Straw Bale Jungle Gym
- Corn Barn
Pets on the Farm
Dogs are permitted on the farm premises ONLY in the following areas: corn maze, sunflower fields and pumpkin patch. They are NOT permitted in the Farm Market, Pick Your Own Orchards or on Wagon Rides, unless they are assistance pets. Dog owners are required to appropriately clean up after their dogs and remove their trash. In addition, your dog must be leashed and people friendly. If there are concerns, we do reserve the right to ask you to remove your pet from the property.
Weekday Hours / Weekend Hours
- 9:00AM - 6:00 PM
- Monday - Friday
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM