Saturdays, July 31 & August 7 from 9am-2pm
Come spend the day and pick ‘em straight from the tree. Our peach festival features Pick-Your-Own Peaches, photos in the sunflower fields, fresh peach sundaes and tractor-drawn wagon rides through the peach orchard. Plus enjoy live music, activities and every peach inspired yummy under the sun. Join us at the orchard and farm with your friends and families as we celebrate the sweetness of the Peach Season!
Celebrate at Peach Festival with FREE Admission!
- Pick Your Own Peaches
- 7/31 – Red Haven and John Boy – both excellent eating peaches, yellow flesh freestone
- 8/7 – Red Haven and Flamin’ Fury – both excellent eating peaches, yellow flesh freestone
- Boxes provided for picking.
- Cut Your Own Flowers (sunflowers & zinnias). Cutters provided.
- Wagon rides, live music, peach sampling and activities ongoing throughout festival
- Wine Sampling by Cardinal Hollow
- Food Concessions: Fresh Peach Sundaes by Flinchbaugh’s, G’s Concessions and Auntie Anne’s
- Reservations not required